Thursday, January 28, 2010

Key to My Heart



Good Morning Blog Friends-

It's going to be a cold one here--the weather snow globe on my computer desktop has ice on it this morning. We are expected to get a thick layer of ice this afternoon. I have to get to the grocery store before hits or the people in this house just might starve!!

I love this key stamp, it is just so cute! I used one of my favorite patterns from the CTMH Originals book called center accent.

Supplies from Close to My Heart-

Magic Moments paper pack, cocoa ink, hollyhock ink, hollyhock ribbon, prisma glitter, foam tape, In the month of February stamp set

I am putting the finishing touches on a Video, not really a technique video but more of a Why I {heart} CTMH stamps. So be looking for that by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How sweet it that !!! LOVE it.
Can't wait to see your new video.
I actually posted some tutorials..but mine are all photos ..ha I am a wimp!