Friday, June 12, 2009

Color Inspration challenge

I tried to sew a really nice circle........it started getting messy so I just sewed the whole thing messy on purpose. I am guessing if it's a perfect circle then it wasn't done on the sewing machine? If you know how to sew a circle on the sewing machine you should be giving some lesson!!!
A fun color combination this week at kwerner designs.
Supplies from CTMH-Goldush CS, Ocean CS, White Daisy CS, Ocean Ink, Sweetleaf ink, Heavenly blue ink, Goldrush ink, bamboo ink, sweetleaf button, heavenly blue button, goldrush button, foam squares, say in with style stamp set, Aspiration stamp set, corner rounder
Other-thread, circle punch, sewing machine, blue ribbon




16 comments:

Jane said...

so pretty, love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love the messy sewing.

Barb said...

What a fun card! Great take on the color challenge. And who really likes 'neat' sewing all the time...mix it up a little...makes life more fun. I think your card is great.

Kara said...

cute card, love the stitching
kara

Unknown said...

totally love this card, and I have these stamps so I am going to copy this card!!

Leslie said...

cute card. love the sewing. I am afraid to even get my machine out.

Sarah said...

Nice one Aaron..this is so good! I love the sewed circles. Is it even possible to sew a perfect circle?
Love the color combo and all the little flowers.

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. I think the messy sewing adds character and makes it look great.

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

So cute ... sometimes 'messy' speaks for itself! You continue to inspire the crafting world!

Jeanne said...

I love your take on the challenge. Those colors are fabulous, as is your messy stitching. I completely agree with Barb!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great take on this challenge, Aaron! Your card is bright and fun. Love the stitching, too. "Perfect" would have spoiled the effect.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your stiching and your fun buttons. Fabulous job on the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Cute! Love all the stitching!

Dawn said...

Personally...I thing the "messy" stitching makes it! Will be CASEing it for sure. ;o)

Elsa Rabe said...

I love it! I don't feel so bad now. I tried to sew a straight line and couldn't. I felt inadequate but your card is so pretty it makes me feel alright.