Saturday, April 11, 2009

April Operation Smile Project


I really had fun with this months Operation Smile project! It's no secret that the CTMH Originals book is my most prized possession! In the book there are many patterns for 4.75x3" cards. I just love this size; not to big and not to small. This box holds 4.75x3" card. After I created it, it reminded me of a box like checks come in. So I am calling it a Mini Check Box
The template for this project can be found at http://www.kabrown63.etsy.com/
for a $1.00 donation to Operation Smile!
The box is a really great size and very simple to make.


Supplies from CTMH-Sweetleaf CS, Colonial White CS, Crystal Blue CS, Cocoa ribbon, Pattern paper from Emporium Creative Basics, Pretty Pins, Cocoa ribbon, Vineyard berry ink, cocoa ink,pewter bitty brads, Bird Basics stamp set, Playful flourishes stamp set, foam squares
Other-nestibilities die cuts



In addition to a card box, it will make a wonderful gift box. Here I created a really cute baby gift. Inside I put a cute little onsie I found at Target and some baby Lotion.

Supplies from CTMH-Goldrush CS, Cocoa CS, ButtercupCS, Black ink, Buttercup marker, Goldrush marker, Black marker, blending pen, Colonial White ribbon, Stickease letters from Boom-di-ada, Life is a Jungle stamp set
Other-scallop punch, hole punch, baby onsie and lotion





If you are intrested in the template for this project please visit
100% of the proceeds will be donated to Operation Smile!




3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute cards! Awesome project!!

Lori said...

Love your project and I especially love the colors that you used on the bird.

Sarah said...

ahhhhh these are SO good! I love them both! The colors are awesome.