Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stamp Kissing

So I have been have the worst luck with computers the past week and a half. Last week we launched a new website at my office, and a day later my office computer was infected with some sort of Trojan. The IT guy had my computer for a week and ended up removing windows are re installing it. I finally got all the software and programs install today and it is now good to go. Here's the bad news, I happened to look in "sent messages"folder on my home laptop and see a bunch of emails with RE:Hi as the subject. I didn't send that. I did open a message that said just that from someone I know and it said something about knock off jeans at a discount. I deleted it.

So I think-oh no! I quickly sent out an email to everyone in my address book Warning them! So here is my warning to you--RE:Hi=bad! Sometimes I think maybe I just will give up computers completely-but then I couldn't show you cute ideas like this! Now that I have that off my chest.....


ON to the Stamp kissing-Both of these cards are for one of my upcoming classes. For the little bird I used the "dirty kissing" technique! I can't wait to share that name with my customers.
Supplies from CTMH-Crystal blue CS, Tulip CS, Olive CS, Colonial White CS, Olive buttons, Olive ribbon, edge distresser, Tulip ink, Crystal Blue ink, Intrinsic background stamp set, Just because stamp set, cottage floral stamp set




Supplies from CTMH-Caprice pattern paper, Crystal blue CS, Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS, Chocolate ink, Crystal Blue ink, Chocolate brads, Bird Basics stamp set, Intrinsic stamp set




NOTE: The pre formatted cupcake recipes from this project and this project have been loaded on etsy.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

That bird is great, love the colors and papers!

Sparkplug17 said...

Sorry for the computer troubles! But your cards are just darling!

Patti said...

Hi Aaron, I always think your work is so great!
I have a gathering coming up late March and the hostess requested stamp kissing - wouldn't she flip if it were 'dirty kissing'?
I've not heard of it and I think I can maybe play around with it enough to make it work, but can you explain the technique, I'd love to use it for this class.
Thanks!
Keep inspiring!