Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Valentine's Week project #9


This is a card I made awhile ago for Papercrafts magazine. The theme was love quotes if I remember correctly. (I think it is a feature in the current issue of Papercrafts). I used the cracked glass technique for this. Cover the image with liquid glass. After the liquid glass has dried completely, stick it in the freezer for a few minutes. Remove and carefully snap the liquid glass into pieces.
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Vineyard berry CS, Grey CS, Vineyard berry ink, grey ink, February word puzzle stamp set, All my love stamp set, liquid glass
Other-vineyard berry ribbon

2 comments:

de said...

Wow. This is simply beautiful. Not simply, but rather eloquently beautiful! Is the sentiment CTMH as well?

Janelle Janish said...

Very nice. Where did you get the sentiment on the front of the card?