Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snowman Holiday Planner


Last year I made a holiday planner and sent it into the CTMH contest (you can see it here). And this year, I thought I would give it a try again. This time I used the Bind it all to make the planner more like a spiral. The cool part about this planner is the cover, I used a transparency sheet over the top. It is hard to tell in the photo, but the snowflakes are stamped on the transparency sheet in white and embossed.
Supplies from CTMH-Aspen paper packet, All decked out stamp set, Christmas melodies stamp set, Feathery flakes stamp set, White embossing powder, clear embossing ink, out door denim ribbon, White ric-rac, Creme brulee ribbon, White Daisy CS, Twilight sassy strands, colored pencils, prisma glitter
Other-binding system, chipboard
Check back next week for the rest of my Christmas projects.

1 comment:

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

Really creative work! I will have to check back often to see your great work.

Jen
CTMH sister
A very new blogger at www.ratherbscrappin.blogspot.com