Saturday, November 15, 2008

November Operation Smile Project-Christmas Tag Set

Were you getting tried of seeing Thanksgiving? Well how about Christmas? This is my Project for Operation Smile for November. Each month I am creating a template and a project specifically for the cause! Both the project and the template are for sale at my Etsy store with 100% of the proceeds going to Operation Smile.
If you look to the right side of my blog, you can see how much money we have raised thus far. I have a really large goal, but I know with your help we can do it.
For this project and the template visit
http://www.kabrown63.etsy.com/


Here is a close up view of the box. For the flap I used liquid glass and prisma glitter to create the snow.


The finished box measures
4.5" x 10"


This is a picture of the box open, along with the Christmas gift tags.
I used Velcro dots for the box to closure, but you could also use magnets or even ribbon ties.

The project contains
8-Large Square tags
10-Small circle tags
48-sticky tags(made w/address labels)
3-Folding Mini Card Tags

Here is a top view of the box with the tags inside.


If you are not into the Christmas theme, what about a Birthday set?
Or I am even planning on doing one with out the compartments inside and just using it to hold long skinny cards!






Once again if you would like the template to make this project or the templates from past projects-visit http://www.kabrown63.etsy.com/

All supplies from CTMH-Blush CS, White Daisy CS, Blush ink, embroidery floss, Liquid glass, Prisma Glitter, edge distresser, December Word Puzzle stamp set, Feathery Flakes stamp set, It's a Party Stamp Set
Other-Circle punches, Velcro dots, Avery address labels

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Aaron, go check out my blog- you've been nominated!!! :)