Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey There Cupcake

It seems that once I pull out the cupcake stamps, I get stuck on them for awhile. I really like all the clear items these days, from albums to stamps. For this card I used a transparency and embossed it with the cuttlebug folder. The problem with clear projects is they are really hard to photograph. In addition to the embossing, I also glittered the edges with Mod-Podge and prisma glitter. Lastly I made the cupcake icing sparkle! I used the same technique that I used on the snow letters here.

I applies a thin layer of liquid glass using a paint brush, and then I sprinkled glitter over the top. After that dried I use another thick coat of liquid glass.
Supplies from CTMH-Chocolate CS, Blush CS, Colonial White CS, Blush ink, Chocolate ink, Chocolate ribbon, prisma glitter, liquid glass.
Other-transparency, cuttlebug embossing folder, hey cupcake stamp from Stampendous, Mod-Podge

1 comment:

Erica said...

ack...now i need some clear paper!! cute...was it hard to emboss on the cuttlebug?