Thursday, January 17, 2008

Birthday x2

This cute little box came from Hobby Lobby, it's to hold a gift card. I removed the plastic insert, and replaced it with $$$$$. 53 bucks to be exact. I got $5o.00 worth of $5's, but that was not enough to fill it up, so I added 3 $1's.
And #2, how about a card that matches the wrapping paper? I used a leftover scrap of this pink stripe wrapping paper to make this card. The cake and happy birthday stamp is one of may all time favorite. It comes from the set "Holiday Jubilee". The very 1st CTMH stamp set I bought before I was even a consultant. (way back in 2005) It must be popular, it is still in the catalog today~




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am the luckiest sister in the world, to get such great handmade gifts like these. no other sister in the world is a special as you. congratulations on all of your published art. you are so talented. thanks for making my birthday great. i love all of my gifts and all of the hand made items. the rolodex, card, money tin, and gift bag that is like a purse. you are awesome.