Friday, March 25, 2011

For baby Lauren!

This is for my friend for a her new baby's room. Baby Lauren. Baby Lauren is not suppose to be here till June, but over the weekend thought about coming early!! Luckily the contractions were stopped and mommy is on bed rest. I thought I better get in gear and make this in case she does come early. Lauren is lucky she has twin older brothers to look after her, but I know that mommy is really happy to see some pink in the house!!
I love this so much I almost want to keep it for myself-wonder if I could just change my name to Lauren? or maybe I could start calling Dixie dog Lauren instead!!



















7 comments:

Gretel said...

Nice job! How did you make the swirls on the "A" & "E"? They look soft and pretty...

The Paper Princess. . . Michelle Auten said...

This is beautiful! What a lovely gift!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Wow..gorgeous:)

Amy Moore said...

Gorgeous! I love all the details.

NancyK said...

Super Adorable! Lauren is a lucky little girl! I'm sure her mommy's doctor will do his best to keep Lauren from coming too early, but NICU nurses are the best!

Heather said...

WOW! AGAIN!!!!
You are so good at this!

I love looking at all your ideas and I am super in love with this one.
I have a question if you could answer...when i did my banner, I had a very unhappy ending to the way the paper stuck to the chipboard. I used the tombow to adhere the paper to each banner piece but it ended up bubbly and very ugly. What did you use and how?

I would love your help on this since I am so new to CTMH and love all help I get from you wise and experienced gals!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Fabulous work Aaron! This banner is just awesome!
Hugs!