Wednesday, December 2, 2015

LOVE in Gold


In the top picture is hard to tell that the L, V and E are in gold foil tape, but take a look at the below picture and you can sure tell. Spelling words with tape (foil or washi) adds a very fun look to your cards. You have to choose your words wisely, because some letters are harder to make than others. Curvy letters like O are difficult, but I like to get creative and use a image or sicker.
What are some other words that would be easy to create with tape?

 For this hello card I used one of the CTMH Picture My Life Clear Cards. All I did was trimmed it down and used some strategically placed adhesive.
 
Here are some of the cards that are in the Picture My Life Pack- click here to add some to your shopping cart.
Last up today I have a cute gift sack and tag. The tag has the jar from the December Stamp of the Month on it.   It is super cute with the hearts in the jar. I colored the hearts with the CTMH watercolors. I also did a little fancy folding on one of the CTMH bags to make it stand up. To make a bottom for your bag:
1. score the same distance on the 3 closed sides of the bag. (I used 3/4")
2. fold out all the score lines.
3. fold in the bottom triangle pieces and glue down.

Be sure to enter the Give Away- Go to the Blog post from Dec. 1st to enter-

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Cute cards & bag - will have to try your tips. thanks