Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Travel Journal

 It was time again to make my Summer Travel Journal. Our summer trips involve a lot of golf courses. I don't golf, so I like to draw and paint while I wait. Most of the time I take a sketch book, but this year I decided to make my own. I covered a sketch book, watercolor book and some graph paper with Brushed patterned paper and then bound them in a piece of leather I picked up at Michaels. It is almost to pretty to use!! I gathered up a few other things to decorate with like washi tape, metal flowers and page flags.
I also picked up a few things from the Target Dollar spot to add with it.
 Below you can see that I made a charm from one of the CTMH metal flowers by using my crop-o-dial to punch a hole in the metal. Love that tool

1 comment:

Katy said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!!