Friday, March 20, 2015

Book Paper Fowers Card Set

 Vintage book paper has the best texture! It's one of the best things, I think, to water color on. I purchased one book from the goodwill ages ago and I am still using papers from it. As a reader the thought of ripping pages out of a book make my stomach flutter, and if you are like me and have a hard time doing it, look for a old children's dictionary. Those are so outdated they aren't really needed in schools anymore. The paper will be heaven!
I stamped outline image with staz-on ink and then I just used regular CTMH dye base inks and a water brush to color in the flowers with loose strokes.


3 comments:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Really love this idea..and looks so easy to do just the loose watercolor strokes. You always have such cute ideas! I'm going to try this, as I too like to purchase an old (really old) book now and then to use in my crafting.

Lynn said...

These are so beautiful!

EmileeAnn said...

These cards are terrific! Love the watercolor flowers on book pages.