Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A true Friend

the inside of this card reads "but not your age." Who wouldn't love a card on their birthday that didn't mention you age? Women, that's for sure!! The thought of getting a card that has a huge 4-0 or 5-0 on the front makes my somach hurt!! A card with some great flowers on the front cut with the Artiste Cartridge would make me happy!! I used the stamp set from the Avonlea Scrapbook WOTG---If you want this kit you better get it by Jan 31 cause it's gone after that

1 comment:

Becca-expressions said...

LOVE this! Love, love, LOVE this!

I am always so inspired by your work, but I rarely comment. You have no idea how many of your ideas have been copied, pasted, and recreated to bless my friends and family.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent and making the world a prettier place.