Friday, May 25, 2012

Old Window & Craft supplies

 If you have spent any time on Pinterest then I am sure you have seen them.....all the great ideas with windows. I recently was given several windows from an old house. This is my first creation with one of them. I chose to decorate it with some things I have been collecting for awhile. I had some old bingo pieces, milk jug top and tape measure.
 I added some CTMH cranberry buttons, ribbon and cardstock medallions. I also added some crochet flowers and wooden die cuts.
Once again I have been asked by CTMH to create an Operation Smile Silent Auction Project, and as I start to think of what I might make something like this comes to mind. I wonder, those of you who will be attending is this something you would bid on? Or because of it's size and the glass would you not want to bid? Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Kay E said...

I love what you did with the old window! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

Michele said...

Aaron, I love it...and I would bid on it...but I couldn't get it home. I can't imagine flying with it. I wouldn't want to break it on the plane.
Michele

NancyK said...

Wow, adorable. But then, I like your style! I think there are probably enough consultants driving who might bid on it - I certainly would if I were not flying - although very tempted and could carry on!!!

Cricut Couple said...

Wow Aaron! This is really amazing! What a great way to recycle something beautiful!!!

Gretel said...

Lovely piece, but I could not possibly drive it back to Hawaii. So I would be out of the bidding cycle.

Roz Bianchi said...

I love it and would so bid on it. I can't wait for convention to see what you come up with.