Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Note box


Look at this cute little note box! About a month ago I saw a video on Youtube(I can't seem to find the link, but will keep looking. A big thanks to the original poster) and the person covered a box just like this. I ran out to Micheal's right away a got one! The best part is that it only cost 55 cents from the clearance bin!!! What a deal!! 
I first painted the box with white paint and then covered it with pieces of vintage sewing pattern tissue paper. I added a few strips of boarder paper and some 3D Flowers. I cut the big yellow on the Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and then add the cute little resin flowers!!

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

What a wonderful design Aaron! I love it! I have a tote in storage full of finds like this. Time to dig them all out and make something beautiful with them. Perfect inspiration!