Monday, December 19, 2011

Rock the Block

Look how cute these blocks are!! This new special "Rock the Block" from Close to my Heart is wonderful! I have several project to show you using the Rock the Block stamp set and these wonderful set of Blocks. First up I created this set of Love blocks for my Mantel. My mantel is the focal point for all of my holiday decor, no matter if it is Christmas, St. Pat's Day or Valentines if I have some decor they go up there for sure. For the Love blocks I cut the letters and the branch using the CTMH Cricut Cartridge. I then used the stamp to add some additional decor to the blocks.
Check back in the morning and I will have a video to show you as well as an additional project.
To get this great stamp and set of blocks visit my website and place an order of $25 or more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That home decor project is super sweet. The heart with the bow did just the thing. :-)