Happy Love Day Everyone!!!
It's time for another challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart Blog. This week the challenge is to use hearts on your project! Don't you just love my patch work heart? Its simple and easy to do.
1. Cut a piece of cardstock slightly larger than your chipboard heart.
2. Cut small squares of Pattern paper (mine are 3/4" x 3/4") and ruff the edges with your scissors and ink the edges.
3. Glue the pattern paper to the cardstock in a random pattern.
4. Attach the pattern paper to the to the chipboard heart.
5. Cut around the heart with a craft knife, ruff up the cut edge and ink.
Be sure to head over to the Heart 2 Heart blog and check out all the great projects!