Monday, February 14, 2011

I {heart} hearts!!

Happy Love Day Everyone!!!
It's time for another challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart Blog. This week the challenge is to use hearts on your project! Don't you just love my patch work heart? Its simple and easy to do.
1. Cut a piece of cardstock slightly larger than your chipboard heart.
2. Cut small squares of Pattern paper (mine are 3/4" x 3/4") and ruff the edges with your scissors and ink the edges.
3. Glue the pattern paper to the cardstock in a random pattern.
4. Attach the pattern paper to the to the chipboard heart.
5. Cut around the heart with a craft knife, ruff up the cut edge and ink.

Be sure to head over to the Heart 2 Heart blog and check out all the great projects!

7 comments:

Shalini said...

absolutely adore the patchwork heart...

Lorrinda said...

Love the patchwork heart!
Loved all your valentine posts for the past week, my you've been busy!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Lisa Stenz said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the roughed edges. All of your projects this past week have been awesome! *Ü*

Melanie said...

oh my!!! I love the quilted heart look!

Karen Day said...

Aaron, your card is lovely! The distressing really makes it. Glad to have you joining us at H2H :o)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Aaron,
I love this card, and the sentiment (song stuck in my head now, thanks) is just perfect! Describes my life perfectly!

Hugs!!

Melinda Everitt said...

Beautiful card. Love the technique you used for the heart.