Friday, July 30, 2010

Sweet Felt Flower

This week's color combo over at Jeanette Lyntons blog was a hard one for me. I really struggled with it and this is my second attempt, the 1st one ended up in the trash. This second one is much better, and the felt flower makes the card.


{Happy Birthday Felt Flower card supplies}
Cardstock: Cocoa, Desert Sand Textured (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Key to My Heart (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Cocoa
Stamps: Little of Everything, Love Struck (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Felt flower, sparkles (Close to My Heart)
Tools: Circle punch

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Another winner! The plaid paper is very striking with the stitching image and the rhinestones. I never would have put those colors together on my own, but they look terrific together. Guess that's why they are called challenges, huh? LOL

Have a great weekend.

Leslie said...

Very sweet.