Thursday, July 22, 2010

My current favorite breakfast

This week the challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart blog is to use a recipe in your project. For my project I just decided to create a recipe card for my current favorite breakfast! And because I love the pioneer woman so much-I decided to photography the steps to make this smoothie! It's not hard at all-I am sure even a monkey could do it without pictures, but it's just so pretty in the mixer and the glass I thought I would share.
{Breakfast Smoothie Recipe card supplies}
Cardstock: White Daisy (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Bamboo, Tulip, Pacifica (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Tasty Treats, Your Sweet (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Sparkles, Bamboo Button, Paper flower, foam tape (Close to My Heart)







6 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a yummy looking smoothy! I've never seen a blender that looks like that. How cool to blend your smoothy into the glass you'll be drinking it from.

Lori said...

That looks so yummy and healthy.

Amy Moore said...

Cute recipe card, and the smoothie looks yummy too!

Katy said...

Looks GOOD and YUMMY!!! Thanks for playing along!

Mary said...

Gorgeous card and that smoothie looks wonderful - I will definitely be trying that recipe out! Thank you for playing along with H2H!

Anonymous said...

oh, totally yummy! thanks for playing along with H2H!