Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A single flower

What a sweet set of colors! This week Jennette Lynton picked one of my favorite color combos for her Color Me Monday Challenge. Be sure to go by her blog and look at all the wonderful projects she created.
I made a simple Mother's day card using a new stamp from the CTMH summer catalog that will be available on May 1st.
Supplies from Close to My Heart
Blush Cardstock
Vanilla cream cardstock
Patten paper from Jingle
Hollyhock ink
Olive ink
prisma glitter
Olive ribbon
Blush ink
In the month of May stamp set
Blush buttons
Desert Sand ink
other-
vintage lace

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Jeanne said...

What a lovely card, Aaron! The lace is such a pretty backdrop for that sweet flower.

FLEUR de Lo said...

I am WAY behind on your blog---so many fun projects you've been working on lately. I LOVE your addition of the lace. It just softens the card beautifully.