Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Posey, my new favorite!


Afternoon Blog Friends!

I have discovered my new most favorite CTMH Stamp set.... A Posey! I have been stamping everything I have with it right now, and the best part is how affordable it is!

This card is one of my current favorites.

Supplies used from Close to my Heart are:

Desert Sand Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Pattern paper from Jingle Creative Basics, Juniper ink, Tulip ink, desert sand ink, clear sparkle, white button, foam tape, A posey stamp set, Dainty thoughts stamp set

Other items-circle cutter and lace

And this little picture is a sneak peak of a video I am finishing up .....coming soon!

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty Aaron! Love the lace!

Jeanne said...

Ooooooohhhhh, love the lace! I can definitely see why this is a favorite. GREAT job!

Sarah said...

I need to get this set on my 'need it' list. Gorgeous card.

Alanna said...

Super cute Aaron. Love the cards above with the liquid glass as well.