Monday, January 25, 2010

A big manly machine-

Whewwww.... it has been one of those days. I meant to post much earlier, but life happened and I am just now getting to it.
So this big manly machine.... I know what its called, it's an Excavator. I am a Landscaper and we have one where I work. Ours is yellow and really dirty, much different from this card.
But doesn't it make a great manly card?
Supplies from Close to my Heart-
Colonial white cardstock
Back country pattern paper
Twill ribbon
Blending Pen
Water color pencils
Pewter brads (assorted sizes)
Playin Hard Stamp set
other items
Circle die cut from Nestiblities


Meredith said...

I really love the way you colored this!!

Sarah said...

OK now this is one of th coolest things things I have seen in a LONG time!!!! Awesome.

Lori said...

Very cute.

Willa Jean Coates said...

Oh, Aaron, LOVE IT! My grandson, Calvin (3), loves all those big trucks. He calls that a "digger":) Have a great week!