Thursday, March 12, 2009

Color Inspiration #45

Do you think someone can overdose on Scallops and Sparkles? Everything, and I mean everything that I have created the past few days has scallops and sparkles on it. Be for long I am going to get comments telling me to stop with the scallops and sparkles!! This weeks card had a purpose-I needed a wedding card. You can never go wrong with Black and white for a wedding card. Check out the other entries here
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy Textured CS, Black CS, Grey Wool CS, Grey wool ink, Black ink, sparkles, Friendship blessing stamp set, For every occasion stamp set, intrinsic background stamp set
Other-scallop punch, hole punch



5 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Very classy card! Love it!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love the grey. Was that you who was one of the winners on Jeannette's blog? She posted an acrylic album that was a winner from Brenda B from Lubbock Texas? It was gorgeous.

Sparkplug17 said...

I'm kindof biased, lol, but you can never go wrong with glitter. :) Your card is lovely!

Winter said...

Pretty card! The new couple will love it!

Krista said...

Nice card !!