Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A special gift







Here is a planner that I made as a gift. I saw one on split coast stampers that inspired me to make this one (but now I can't find it) I created the covers from chipboard, and to protect them I used a page protector cut down and re-sealed. I printed all the pages front and back on my computer with templates that I downloaded and then redesigned. I used my Bind it All to put it together. I really think it will work well as a planner, because of all of the space. I know I have had planners in the past, but they didn't have enough room to write. Now I need to make myself one.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute planner! I love the yellow! :)

de said...

What a great creation! I love all your art!

Stacy said...

Great planner, and great blog!

Anonymous said...

This is the best gift I ever got (and yes I will remember it on my birthday) Even cuter in real life. Its going to be hard to use it but I already have started in it. Love it Love it Love it...What a special niece.

Anonymous said...

I would TOTALLY pay you to make me one of these:) I'm always looking for the perfect planner...and they always fall short of my expectations. This one is perfect!!
If you're willing to make/sell one to me, e-mail me at jobarron@ptd.net. I wish I was your roomie at convention...The gifts you are making are wonderful!
Jolene Barron