Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sneek Peek Birthday Cards

I have tons of stuff to do, but a box of new goodies showed up today, and well, I just had to make something.

When I first saw the May Word Puzzle stamp, I knew I had to have for this little pepper. I covered the darker red one with liquid glass, so it's shinny just like a real pepper!!



And then of course I liked the butterfly too. I stamped an extra image and cut it out to make the wings 3-D, plus I added some glitter.
Now don't you all just need this stamp set??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

HI AARON, YOUR CARDS ARE AMAZING. LOVE SEEING THE NEW STUFF. YOUR PEPPER LOOKS LIKE THE REAL DEAL. THANKS FOR SHARING. YOUR ALWAYS AN INSPIRATION.
YOUR CTMH SISTER,
SHANNON

Anonymous said...

Your cards turned out great! I love the pepper!

I'll get my marker list for ya and I'll send it to ya soon.

Sparks

Julia Hammond said...

Your butterfly card inspired me...Thank you!

Julia

http://scraptasticjh.blogspot.com/2008/04/hope.html

Wenonah said...

Yes, you're an enabler! And with that Stampaganza next month, I'm definitely gonna get that chili pepper too! I wish there were an AZ/SW themed stamp set with cacti and peppers... Love your work, have added your blog to my list to check for inspiration.