Monday, January 21, 2008

Yard




For those of you who have been to my house, you know we have a very nice yard. Perfect trees, gorgeous flowers, and a yard that looks like a golf green. This is what it looks like tonight. What I have been referring to as "THE BIG SMELLY HOLE". Plus a new lawn statue, aka, backhoe. We needed some of the plumbing replaced (yep, the smelly part) and they have made a huge hole, and giant mountains of dirt in my most beautiful yard. I can't hardly stand it, but its better than the alternative (I will spare you the details). Good thing Charlie owns a landscape company, it will all be put back together soon.
PS-please pray that Dixie doesn't fall in the "BIG SMELLY HOLE" because I don't know if I would go in to save her~~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that smell.......cant you smell that smell......

stinky hole