Friday, February 5, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray Card Set

 I created this fun card set as a gift using the little dog balloon animal, but in all honesty I don't think I can turn it loose. Its just too cute! These little 4x4 cards are perfect for the CTMH bags. The soft colors of the Charlotte line are really appealing to me. Even though this stamp would be killer with some bold balloon colors this color combo would be great for a baby shower or card!


Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
  Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the February Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Sorbet Stamp Pad. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the February Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for February.

No comments: