Friday, May 30, 2014

Art Class Updates

 It's the last day of the month and it's time to update you on my art class projects. Above is a water color I did for the Boot Series Class with Christy Tomlinson (photo inspiration below from pinterest)
 And here is a set of 3d flower blocks I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. These are from the Saturday Mornings Block Class with Junelle Jacobsen.
A sweet little garden shed block to sit in the window of my kitchen.

As always, check my etsy story for some of the projects I have made that are for sale.

1 comment:

Kristine Porter said...

Wow! Gorgeous stuff! Love your little Jubilee card... your boots painting is so fun, and I adore your 3D pictures! I just want to touch those tulips!! So pretty! The garden shed painting is just adorable, too and I am sure it puts a smile on your face when you look out your kitchen window. Thanks so much for sharing your talent-- it sure puts a smile on my face. xoxo