Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's Your Day Project 2

I think that the It's Your Day Stamp Set is best use for Scrapbooking (and since I am a Project Lifer I think it is PERFECT for that) doesn't mean you can't use it for a card or 2! I was super excited to see that cut little bicycle on the set so I choose it for my card. If you are wondering how I got the brown mountain and the blue sky here's how: I used a scrap of cardstock and tore it; I then use the masking technique and a sponge to get the color. It's really simple and gives a great effect!

Now on to those great strips of cardstock in the middle of the card. To get the multicolored look I used the new alcohol markers from CTMH. After I stamped the main image (stars and chevron pattern) I cam back and added hints of color using the markers just following the pattern of the image.
Now don't you want this stamp of your very own? Head over to my website and get it today! Be sure to Join the August "I want to WIN" party at the bottom of the page for even more great chances to win!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card love the stamping on it. thanks for sharing.

Pamela OConnor said...

Love it...pinned it! =)