Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Moments Journal class

If you are in the Lubbock area, sign up today and come learn some new techniques


Happy Moments Journal Class
Class Date: May 21st
Time: 9:30 am
Place: My House
Please RSVP & Pre pay by May 9th
*Please bring standard class tool kit – Paper Trimmer, Scissors, and Permanent Adhesive
*As per CTMH Policy, the Class Fee only provides your Class Kit (there is no charge for my expertise).


Cost: $20.00
4 sheets of Cardstock
2 sheets pattern paper
1 pk Pink sparkles
1 Water Brush
1 blush marker
1 color ready boarder
1 large composition book
Instructions



3 comments:

Tresa Black said...

Beautiful! I love this paper.

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Haley D. said...

Beautiful! This journal would definitely inspire me to count my blessings.

Granny G said...

Just looking at this journal cover makes me happy - wish I lived closer