Thursday, April 28, 2011

Favorite Things

Time to share a few things that I am loving right now-These new smells from Bath and Body works. I bought a dozen of these little babies, and I have them everywhere-purse, kitchen, car and work. I only wish they came in a 1gallon size!


Roasted Almond Butter-It is so yummy. Most of the time I am just eating it right out of the tub, but I have put it on toast or with an apple. It is kinda expensive-but if you use it a little at a time it is so worth it.




This purse-from 31 gifts! I have lots of their stuff, but right now I am loving this bag. It's just the right size. I can add my planner, kindle and all the other stuff I tote around with room to spare! If you don't have a 31 consultant-go here. http://www.mythirtyone.com/loving31/



No comments: