Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Independence Day

I can't believe that 4th of July is just around the corner. I am really excited about it this year-I will be spending my 4th of July in Washington DC!!
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Outdoor denim Cardstock
Cranberry cardstock
Colonial white cardstock
Bamboo Cardstock
Cranberry ink
Bamboo ink
Outdoor denim ink
Sweet home pattern paper
hemp
outdoor denim brads
bamboo photo corner
chipboard star
cranberry button
sanding kit
Freedom stamp set
In the Month of July stamp set
other-
vintage book page

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is one of the neatest July 4th cards I've ever seen. Awesome! I hope you have a fabulous time in DC on the 4th.

Lori said...

What an awesome card. Hope to see you in DC.

Erica said...

amazing card!

Katy said...

LOVE IT!!! Hope to meet you in DC!