Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cards for the Troops


This year I wanted to do something that would "make a difference". You know use my talent for good. I have been trying to come up with something for a while, when it hit me!
~~CARDS.
I am sure there are not lots of places to buy a card in Iraq, so my plan is to help soldiers have cards to send back home to their loved ones.
Right now I am working on Mother's Day cards. (with the time it takes to get a package overseas starting early is a must)
If you would like to help, I will gladly send your cards too!! Email me at kabrown63@hotmail.com and I will send you more details.
I do have a contact to send them to, and I know he/they will take any occasion card, but Mother's Day was the main request.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I make a handmade card, I usually put something on the back of the card, "Stamped by ...", etc. Do you do anything like that? Will you be doing anything like that for these cards?

AaronB said...

Yes, I do stamp the back of all my cards.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.